Heating & Cooling Equipment
With an American Standard system, people have saved an average of 21% on heating and air conditioning costs!
- Save money, help the environment.Our high-efficiency products can provide much-needed relief from rising utility bills and energy costs, while also helping you do something positive for your community and the environment.
- The right size means everything. An American Standard Heating& Air Conditioning Dealer will help you select a system that is the right size for you home, so you don’t end up paying to heat and cool space that isn’t there. We’ll also ensure that your HVAC system is installed properly, so you can depend on the highest efficiency possible from your system and learn how to lower your gas bill and save on heating oil, natural gas and propane.
- Commit to maintenance. Having your American Standard Heating& Air Conditioning Dealer perform preventative maintenance before summer and winter seasons will extend the life of the HVAC system, improve energy efficiency, reduce pollutants and save you money.
- Replace your filter. A dirty furnace filter can restrict airflow and increase energy use in your home. Keeping your furnace clean, lubricated and properly adjusted can save about five percent on heating costs. To increase the efficiency of your furnace, replace or clean filters once a month during operating seasons.
- Look for the label. Many of our high-efficiency products meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency. Just look for the ENERGY STAR® logo.
Our team of highly trained and certified technicians is available to serve all of your heating and air conditioning needs. In most cases, we can respond to your call in less than two hours for your convenience.
We supply and install the following:
- Goodman® and Fujitsu® air conditioning systems
- American Standard and Thermo Pride® oil furnaces
- Peerless® hot water boilers in both oil and gas
- John Wood® oil fired hot water heaters
Interested in High Efficiency?
Takagi® on-demand energy saving propane water heaters run only when you need hot water, unlike conventional water heaters that heat and store hot water even when you’re away from home.
Phase III® indirect water heaters can be connected to your existing gas or oil boiler to store additional hot water.
Prestige high efficiency propane gas boilers are stainless steel, wall mounted boilers that provide comfortable heating at the lowest possible operating cost.
How to Conserve Energy at Home
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning offers an array of high-performing and high-quality HVAC systems that work smarter to manage your home energy consumption and help to reduce your electric bill and natural gas, propane and oil costs. Many factors can influence the potential savings on your energy usage, including efficiency rating, lifestyle and having the right-sized system for your home.
We’ll help simplify things so you’re not overwhelmed when trying to find the HVAC system that fits your home perfectly.